- Tens of millions of Americans are exposed to unsafe drinking water each year. Some of the most common contaminants found in tap water include Chlorine, Fluoride, Nitrate, Iron, and Lead.
- ✔ Advanced Technology with 0.0001um filtration accuracy Ro System removes bacteria, heavy metals, fluoride, and many other contaminants from your tap water.
- ✔ 3s Hot Water- The water heater is a thing of the past, now you can prepare your favorite coffee or tea in 3 seconds, Save Time and Money on Gas Bills.
- ✔ Replaces 4500 Bottles - One Set Of Filters Replaces 4500 (16.9)oz Bottles. How much difference would make in your monthly family budget or your yearly budget if you can take 4500 water bottles off your grocery list?
- ✔ Smart TDS Indicator - Clearly tells the real-time in and out TDS, as well as the remaining lifespan of each filter cartridge.
- ✔ Free Installation- No plumbing or Installation required - takes less than 5 minutes to set up.
- ✔ 60 Days Free Trial - If you are not completely satisfied with the product, you can return it for Full Refund, And We Will Pay For Return Shipping.
- ✔ 12 Months Unlimited Warranty
You Save: $149 on Installation Compare to Regular RO System.
Do you know what is inside your tap water?
Of course, you know.! No matter where you go on the internet you can see many studies, news, that most likely you have chlorine in your tap water.
Chlorine is deliberately added to the US water supply to kill germs and pathogens, so they can keep your water safe.
But did you know that...
when it mixes with other organic compounds, it can create a few harmful byproducts.
One of these byproducts, a group of chemicals known as trihalomethanes (THMs), has been linked to kidney problems and increased cancer risk.
Another, known as haloacetic acids (HAAs), causes skin irritation and could also increase cancer risk.
So what you can do to protect you and your family form all of these contaminants?
You can do 3 things:
1.Ignore the problem (do what you already doing and hope for the best)
2. Buy A Basic Carbon Filter ( this is fine it's better to have anything than nothing, most of these filters remove just some of the contaminants and you will have to replace than every 3- 6 months and cost is around 50-60 dollars).
3. Install Ro System - There are many choices on the market from under the sink to countertop. These systems remove most of the contaminants including chlorine iron copper etc.
Most of them are good systems ...
The only downside is you have to call a plumber each time you need to change the filter and pay expensive fees, plus there are many fitting and parts that can easily cause the leaks in your kitchen, in the middle of the night.
This is why we created Smart Countertop Ro System
No Installation (just pour the water and system is ready)
Instant Hot Water - You dont need Kettle Anymore , with the press of the button you will have clean fresh hot water.
Portable - Take it with you (camping, beach house, Rv)
Start Today Your 60 Days Free Trial- if you don't like it return it in any condition and we will pay for the return shipping.